Header

Header

Monday, May 2, 2011

48 horas en Granada.

If Tony Bennett can leave his heart in San Francisco, well, I decidedly left mine in Granada.  And you know what? I'm going back to retrieve it one day, and you are coming with me.

There is so much to say about this enthralling and generous town.  We saw just a hint of what she had to offer, and know there is so much more to uncover.  

So, with that pretty much unsaid.... here's what happened in about 75! photos.  




P.S.  We saw the news that Obama got Osama.  It's all over television here, but not many people outside of the TV are making mention of situation.  However, we did overhear an American family, of let's say, a more privileged nature complain about the possibility of heightened airport security on their way back to the states tomorrow.  Oh, it feels like good ol' Bush times again!  We are back America!

1 comment:

  1. I love the last set of pics! I want to go into Vinos Finos. And I can't believe BW has a cousin in Espana! - Laura

    ReplyDelete