Header

Header

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Egg pie is actually good.

Wow, I actually like Quiche! Before this trip, Monica and I were both like, "Quiche?  Yeah, quiche my butt..." That's probably due to all the gross frozen microwaveable rubber soap sponges we call quiche back in the states. But here, man, it's really, really good!



This is the best version we've had so far, made with tomato, mozzarella, some other things I couldn't pronounce. I mean look at that crust, it's a meal in a pie!

We happened upon it at hip, cramped, and quirky little joint near Jean Miro park in Barcelona called, Tarte & Quiche.  Here's their website.

They have an awesome business going here with a constant stream of customers.  Anyone who opens up one of these in the states, even if it's half as good, is going to make boat loads of dough.  And money too.

No comments:

Post a Comment